A-Cubed Design specialises in house extensions – helping you to create your ideal living space. I work throughout the Greater Glasgow area.
EDIT [18th January 2022]: Due to current workload my next potential start date for drawings for a new project would be circa August/September 2022. The process usually takes a minimum of 6-9 months to obtain council permissions from starting the survey drawings. It would likely be Summer 2023 at the earliest, for the building works. It is not possible to predict the waiting lists for contractors, which can be at least 6+ months.
I only take on 8 to 10 extension projects per year, in order to be attentive throughout the process.
Unfortunately I am not taking on loft conversions or garage conversions, unless part of an extension project.
If a 2023 or 2024 potential build timing suits your project, then get in touch and we can discuss some feasibility questions in order to see if an initial consultation would be beneficial. An initial consultation at your property costs £150.
Here is a list of queries that I ask every new project, if you can outline answers to most of these, that would be very helpful to see if my work could be a good fit for your project :
- Property address [google streetview is a good starting point for identifying house type]
- Conservation area / listed building?
- Type of extension: e.g. one-storey? or two-storey? rear / side?
- Approx size of extension: e.g 4x6m in plan?
- Types of rooms to be added / altered: e.g dining kitchen / utility, ...etc
- Construction budget in mind, as a starting point: £XXX
- External materials: [match existing / contemporary materials]
- Timescale : when do you hope to start the building works?
- Referral route : where did you come across my work? Was it via a previous client of mine?
You can see some of our current projects on our Facebook page.
Phone 07909 337951
Address 6 Copland Place, Glasgow, G51 2RS
Privacy Note: Your personal details [name, email, address, phone number] will not be passed on to any other organisation as a result of this contact form.