A-Cubed Design specialises in house extensions – helping you to create your ideal living space. We work throughout the Greater Glasgow area.
If you are looking for an architect to bring your extension project to life then please get in touch. To speed up the process if you could email as much information as possible when you get in touch then that would be a great help.
Suggested information to include in email:
- Property address [google streetview is a good starting point for identifying house type]
- Conservation area / listed building?
- Type of extension: e.g. one-storey? or two-storey? rear / side?
- Approx size of extension: e.g 4x6m in plan?
- Types of rooms to be added / altered: e.g dining kitchen / utility, ...etc
- Construction budget in mind, as a starting point: £
- External materials: [match existing / contemporary materials]
- Timescale : when do you hope to start the building works?
- Referral route : where did you come across my work? Was it via a previous client of mine?
Once I have this information I will get in touch with you to organise an initial one-hour consultation at your home. This can usually be arranged within a couple of weeks of your enquiry, 8-5pm Monday to Friday. There is a £100 fee for this consultation, this will then be deducted from the project fees if you decide to proceed.
Based on tenders being returned in the last year, construction costs for extension projects are starting from £2500/m2 and upwards depending on access/complexity, etc.
Unfortunately, due to a heavy workload, I am unable to take on smaller projects such as garage conversions, loft conversions and internal alterations at this time. I generally cover Glasgow, Renfrewshire, East Dunbartonshire and East Renfrewshire.
Update [September 1st 2019]: Due to current projects booked in, the earliest we can start drawings on a new project is now circa July/August 2020. It then typically takes 6+ months from starting the drawings to having the council permissions granted. If this potential timing suits your project, then get in contact to arrange an initial consultation soon.
You can see some of our current projects on our Facebook page.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Phone 07909 337951
Address Suite 3, 813 South Street, Glasgow, G14 0BX
Privacy Note: Your personal details [name, email, address, phone number] will not be passed on to any other organisation as a result of this contact form.